Monday 26 March 2007

Paris Trip, Oct 2006 - Chez Gladines

In front of the resturant

It's spring! SP and I will start doing more travelling. I'm going to try to clear as much of my 'backlog' of travel writing as possible.

A week after we returned from our Japan-Aust-HK trip last year, we visited Paris for a weekend trip, all because of one event (I will write about it later). But how can one miss the good food while in Paris?

We took recommendations from friends of friends and our first stop after checking-into the hotel was to have lunch at a local Bistro. We were the only tourists in the place but luckily, we were still welcomed. We ordered a couple glasses of wines and enjoyed the hearty lunch.


SP's dish


My dish

For more information:

Chez Gladines

30 r Cinq Diamants- 75013
Mº Place d'Italie

No comments: