Thursday 3 April 2008

My brother's wedding

Earlier this year, I went back to HK for my bro's wedding.

I have only met my sister-in-law one time before the wedding, but it was clear to me that they are happy together.

My brother is my only sibling. Ever since I was a little kid, my parents have told me that my brother will be the closest relation I will ever have. So I am really glad that he has found a companion and that he is happy.

I love you, <3 bro <3! And I wish you a blissful marriage!

I was the "treasury" during the banquets! Too bad I was not offered any commission :-P


My brother and I

The new extended family

The siblings (Can someone help me out here? What is the Chinese relationship title for my brother's wife's younger brother? I can't find it on the Internet. So we are calling each other "my relative" at the moment.)


3 couples. My parents, my brother and my sister-in-law plus SP and I

No comments: