Thursday 4 October 2007

My new hair brush


For a long long time, I have been using SP's hair brush. It is a red plastic hair brush which serves its purpose and I was not fussed about it.

A few months back, we heard about the Mason Peason hair brush. It is produced by an old English company which have been making hair brushes since late 1800s. It is supposed to gently massage the scalp and polish (whatever that means!) the hair. It is handmade so it is very pricey. It is certainly the most expensive hair brush that I have heard of!

Recently, SP has again heard good things about these English hair brushes so I decided to treat myself. I got the brush today. The brush is made of boar bristles and it has a nice rubber cushion. I like the feeling of brushing my hair with this brush. It is very relaxing and comforting. I think it helps to divert my attention and helps me to distress!

Hopefully, it will also fulfill the promise of beautiful, polished hair.

No comments: