Thursday 1 November 2007

我的志願...

我的志願...是成為一位傑出的南瓜雕刻家。

Thanks for all the votes.

The results are out: 20 votes for the pumpkin on the right and 4 votes for the pumpkin on the left.

Now, I know you don't care about the votes, you just want to know who carved which pumpkin.

Well, let's just say that I am not the artistic one in our relationship! :)

A couple of people said that the left one if a lazy job, but I actually worked very hard in carving the pumpkin. I certainly took twice the time than SP! I guess it doesn't really show.. hahahaha

And for those who think my pumpkin looks like a penguin. Yes, my original design was the Linux penguin, which was going to be accompanied by the Apple logo on the other side (I know I will at least get one vote that way!). It was all going well..... until the nose of the Linux penguin fell out! After some diagnosis, we have decided that plastic surgery wasn't going to help, so I changed the design to the pacman-like figure.

Anyway, it is not too late to develop my artistic abilities! With this positive thought in mind, I've collected a colouring book from the supermarket. Now I only need some Crayola crayons! haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun worry J... it's not fun to be always you to win anyway. (that's what i have to teach mine to understand and to accept... :P)
kekekek...

JK said...

Drum, it's OK. I accept that I am not artistic so no hard feelings at all! :)